Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In San Jose?
There's a popular perception that putting signage from a home security company by your front door is all you need to prevent criminal activity. Basically, an intruder will find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in San Jose and not worry about an actual home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in San Jose. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in San Jose instead of the actual alarm system.
Even though there is merit in showing off signs and decals from esteemed home security providers like ADT®, it isn't enough to turn away career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with real security components. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in San Jose.
Back-Up Your San Jose Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to depend on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, you should try incorporating a combination of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be caught by your camera as it can be submitted in a criminal case. Go with exterior surveillance that can cover typical access points including front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: A great number of invaders break into your home through obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your system will notify you and your around-the-clock monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: While it’s true that many break-ins occur in the daytime when you are at work, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights installed near your windows, doors, and garage will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will update you if an individual attempts to unlock your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by giving you a visual perspective. Both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation tool, smart light bulbs may be programmed for a schedule or turned on directly from your smartphone. They make it seem like you are present and successfully discourage prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in San Jose when you can have an integrated home defense package? Reach out to (408) 641-3351 or complete the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from a range of packages at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your home’s protection any way you like.