A Monitored San Jose Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a San Jose monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In San Jose?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a San Jose flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor discerns dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your San Jose flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your San Jose Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored San Jose flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (408) 641-3351 today or fill out our form for your free quote.