As you probably already understand, the most likely spots for home intrusions are the front door and ground-floor windows. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential tools for home security installations in San Jose. Although the technology has been around for decades, you will probably be impressed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most advanced system, you’ll be pleased to know that window and door alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your equipment being installed properly.
Every sensor includes two-piece magnetic contacts. One piece is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You close your access point and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and an entry point is forced open, the contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. However, these modern devices can do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In San Jose
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of benefits, such as the following:
- Sound the alarm: These devices trigger your high-pitched siren if a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain automatic updates straight to your cell phone whenever a component is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your dedicated monitoring agents will receive a notification too. Your property will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Program your various sensors and devices to operate in a unified manner. You may have your lights engage or set a camera to start recording whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to see who set off the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They have an unobtrusive design that complements any style of home. You even have the ability to install fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better protected.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in San Jose are able to be expertly incorporated into your whole home security installation.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In San Jose
Would you like to get modern door and window alarm sensors in San Jose that enhance your protection and interact right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, dial (408) 641-3351 or complete the easy form below.