Since it’s true that no two houses are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security option that includes indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Saratoga home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can opt for:
- Door and window sensors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital panel with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Saratoga Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your House When You’re Away
When you want to see who is at your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and a live stream on any packages or visitors before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or check up on the pets and kids with a wide-angle, inside camera.
View current video and get alerts from each of your Saratoga surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your property 24/7 to verify that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera senses extra activity.